skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kady Did WHAT
lifestyle blog & boutique
Pages
Home
My Story
Sunday, February 22, 2015
"She Did What?!" Elevated Pulsing lunges
Not only a good workout, but it is a good warm up. You can feel the stretch in your hammies and booty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
My Katy Hearn Challenge Experience
Lately on Instagram, I have been seeing tons of great progress and motivation from Katy Hearn's latest challenge. For those of you not f...
#Snowpacolypse2K15
Well, everyone I know is safe and sound after the first (and hopefully last) snow storm this year! Luckily, the weather stations knew it was...
Updates
I have been so busy the last two weeks with class, work, and setting up my etsy shop and stocking up my inventory! Currently making garlands...
Miracle Week!
Hello all! This week I am testing out "Miracle Nail" I found at the dollar store, for, surprisingly, only a dollar! I have to put...
February BirchBox + New Hobby
I knew I made an awesome choice for signing up for BirchBox last month when my name addressed on the package was The Glorious Kady O'Far...
1st EVER "She Did What?!" daily exercise
I am so excited to reveal my first exercise right here on my blog! And it is definitely one of my favorites. Tonight I am demoing the hal...
"She Did What?!" Elevated Pulsing lunges
Not only a good workout, but it is a good warm up. You can feel the stretch in your hammies and booty.
Reviewing the illumask!
I saw the ad on TV and I joked around with my boyfriend I wanted it. A few weeks later, I was browsing Target like every other week, I'm...
New Year (Friday night list!)
Hello all, I have been EXTREMELY busy, and I am sure you have been too. So here is an update: I had a wonderful Christmas in New York, ...
Passionate fighting
What is a relationship without its fights? Recently I read an articles, something like, 10 things that is wrong with relationships these da...
Blog Archive
▼
2015
(13)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(7)
"She Did What?!" Elevated Pulsing lunges
Preschooler Convo + Sunday Updates
1st EVER "She Did What?!" daily exercise
Snow Day #3
#Snowpacolypse2K15
My Katy Hearn Challenge Experience
Reviewing the illumask!
►
January
(3)
►
2014
(2)
►
December
(2)
BLOG TEMPLATE BY
DESIGNER BLOGS
No comments:
Post a Comment